Classes Day and Times
Beginners Mondays 5:30 to 7:30
Intermediate Tuesdays 5:30 to 7:30
Advanced Wednesdays 5:30 to 7:30
Yes! We are monitoring the situation closely, naturally.
Depending on your level, you can attend one of our Intermediate or Advanced classes.
Check out the French movies on SBS World Movies.
Attend the Wednesday bi-weekly French lunches at the Royal Hotel from 1pm. Please email us to be put on the notification list. This activity is coordinated by Mrs Poppy Abbott, independently of the Alliance.
We can accommodate you in the Intermediate or Advanced classes based your skills. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you with your goals.
In line with NSW Government recommendations, we will be adhering to stringent COVID protocols to provide our students as safe a learning experience as possible. Students are required to wear masks and to sign in digitally. Cleaning materials are provided by the council at Kent House. The kitchen is closed to use.
Please note that whilst we will endeavour to deliver these courses face-to-face, they are subject to moving online mid-session, should it become necessary.
*Health & safety plan
The health, safety and well-being of our students remains our utmost priority, and we have taken all necessary precautions with resuming on-site teaching. These include, but are not limited to:
- Reducing the number of students per class
- Students will be asked to use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- Implementing additional cleaning and disinfecting measures (before and after each class) and providing access to hand sanitizer at high-contact areas.
- Requesting any student and/ or teacher who displays any of the following symptoms to stay at home and self-quarantine: fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or loss of taste.
- The wearing of masks is a requirement.
No. We encourage students to enrol in French at UNE if they wish to gain a credential in French.